Sökning: "the effect of negative interest rate"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 97 uppsatser innehållade orden the effect of negative interest rate.
1. The impact of firm-level greenness on the transmission of monetary policy shocks to stock market prices in SwedenC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : A growing literature has indicated that monetary policy shocks impact the stock prices of brown firms more strongly than the stock prices of green firms. Monetary policy tightening is associated with lower stock prices since it leads to a higher cost of capital and in turn a higher discount rate for the expected stream of cash flows. LÄS MER
2. How does Monetary Policy Affect the Inflation Rate? A Study of the Riksbank's Monetary Policy from 2000-2019Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines how the Riksbank’s monetary policy has affected the Swedish CPI inflation rate from 2000 to 2019. This thesis aims to determine if monetary policy is effective at controlling inflation. There is an emphasis on exploring the differences between conventional and unconventional monetary policy. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Financial Repression is increasingly recognized as a viable approach to address high and unsustainable debt levels. Despite its history dating back to the early-mid 1900s, the economic implications of Financial Repression have yet to be fully explored. LÄS MER
4. Kraften bakom företagande : En empirisk panelstudie om vilka faktorer som bestämmer antalet nyetablerade företag per capita, antalet aktiebolag per capita samt antal enskilda näringsidkare per capita i Sveriges regioner, perioden 2000-2020Kandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Nationalekonomi; Linköpings universitet/Filosofiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : Firms are important for the economy, they create job opportunities, economic growth andcontribute to new innovations. There are a lot of factors that influence the decision whenstarting a new firm. Taking the step to start a new firm is a big leap, a choice associatedwith big risk but a decision that can result in high reward. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för management (MAN)
Sammanfattning : This study will be investigating the relationship between short-term and long-term interest rates with the OMX30 stock return expressed in percentage, as well as the effect that the interest rates have on the stock return. The data used in this study has been collected from the dataprogram Datastream with monthly observations from January 2003 until December 2022 resulting in 240 different variables within all three factors over a period of 20 years. LÄS MER