Sökning: "the local"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 9876 uppsatser innehållade orden the local.
1. The Swedish policy framework for Forest Ecosystem Services : a study of integration of objectives, policy instruments and local actor’s knowledge about policies and policy objectivesMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Forest Economics
Sammanfattning : Paper 1 There is a trend towards intensification of forest use in many European countries, fuelled by an increased demand for forest products and services, driven by the global population, income growth and an increasing per capita consumption of forest products and forest ecosystem services, and politically promoted by a shift towards a bio-based economy. Based on the assumption that decisions on forest management relate to synergies—e. LÄS MER
2. Challenges of Service User Participation in Human Service Organisations: A Case Study in a Swedish Charity OrganisationMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : This report aims to explore the failures of service user participation initiatives in human service organisations. Despite the positive portrayals of service user participation and goals towards implementation, often times putting it into practice may fail. LÄS MER
3. The Global-Local Dynamics within the Localisation of the Sustainable Development Goals: A comparative study among localities within Sweden and the Netherlands to reflect on Global ResponsibilityMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Glocalisation as a concept was developed to portray the reciprocal relationship between the global and the local. The global and the local have found themselves being interdependent and connected. The concept of globalisation lacked these dynamics. LÄS MER
4. KINNEKULLEBANANS JÄRNVÄGSPARKER Undersökning och kulturhistorisk värdering av stationerna Blomberg, Forshem och ÖsterängKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvård
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims at examining three Swedish railway parks along Kinnekullebanan, in the context of the landscaping activities carried out by both the local privately owned narrowgauge railway companies and the Swedish State Railways during the 19th and 20th century. How has these three railway parks looked between 1889 and 2020 and when has the changes occurred? What cultural-historical values do they have today? The work begins with pictural and literature studies followed by three site surveys and cultural-historical evaluations of each of these three railway parks. LÄS MER
5. Planetary Boundary Layer Height Variations Over the Tibetan Plateau in Relation to Local Climate Variables and Large-Scale CirculationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The lowest layer of the Earth's atmosphere, the planetary boundary layer (PBL), may reachextremely high above the Tibetan Plateau (TP). Moreover, the TP is a hotspot region forclimate interactions, exerting far-reaching inuences on atmospheric conditions. LÄS MER