Sökning: "the media"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11173 uppsatser innehållade orden the media.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, kommunikation och lärande
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The aim of this research is to explore theories of learning animal welfare andconservation at the zoo using digital media. Hence, theories mainly focusing onanimal welfare and conservation and learning will be discussed in order to suggest apossible prototype for a mobile app that could be used to teach animal welfare andconservation at the zoo. LÄS MER
2. Trust is good; control is better Exploring repression is the relation between Collective Actions and Blacklists within the Chinese Social Credit SystemMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Social Credit System (SCS) is a trial regulatory and reputational system set to score, reward, and punish Chinese residents for desirable and undesirable behavior. Officially, the SCS aims at enhancing overall societal trust, and integrity. LÄS MER
3. Vad kostar en dröm? Den fria kulturens plats i den entreprenörsurbanistiska strategin. Truckstop Alaska, KarlavagnsplatsenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to examine how urban development affects the free culture and cultural institutions in Gothenburg. Through our qualitative study, we choose a discourse analytic method where we analyse how local media outlets shape our ideas and outlook towards entrepreneurial urbanist strategies in urban development. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : This paper investigates how techniques in Procedural Content Generation (PCG)can be combined with computer graphics theory to generate digital 3D cities suitablefor use in media such as games, movies, and advertisements. This research wasconducted to discover ways to alleviate the otherwise time-consuming process ofmanually modeling such cities. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/JMG - Inst f journalistik och masskomm
Sammanfattning : The question of how trust in news media relates to news media exposure patterns attracts considerable attention from both scholars and society in general. Many previous studies have found that trust in news media positively relates to mainstream media exposure and negatively relates to non-mainstream media exposure, including online and social media news. LÄS MER