Sökning: "the other"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 49846 uppsatser innehållade orden the other.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Psykologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The main purpose of this study was to explore the overlap between dyslexia and a range of neurodevelopmental problems (NDPs), specifically symptoms of attention-deficit/ hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), autism spectrum disorder (ASD), atypical sensory perception (ASP) and developmental coordination disorder (DCD). Capitalizing on a population-based sample of twins, complementing aims included calculating the heritability of dyslexia and re-evaluating the Short Dyslexia Scale (SDS). LÄS MER
2. From vulnerable to criminal A discourse analysis of unaccompanied children in Swedish newspaper editorials 2015/2016Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This master’s thesis in gender studies seeks to critically analyze and problematize the general discourse on so called unaccompanied children in the Swedish context, as it was represented in newspaper editorials during six months between the years 2015 and 2016. The epistemological standpoint of the thesis is a social constructionist one, in which reality iscreated and recreated in language and discourse. LÄS MER
3. VILKA ”KUNGAR” VILL VI HA PÅ VÅRA GATOR OCH TORG? En kulturanalytisk studie av två offentliga monument i GöteborgMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Key words: Authorized heritage discourse, public rooms and places, monuments, Kopparmärra, Shoreline-stenen, discourse analysis.... LÄS MER
4. CONSTRUCTING SAFE SPACES The potential of performing feminist critical utopia analyzed through zine-makingMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Safe spaces are constructed to offer a space of acceptance to an otherwise marginalized or vulnerable group. This thesis explores the connections between safe spaces and feminist (critical) utopianism through their inherent paradoxality. While safe spaces attempt to make people feel included, they often function through the exclusion of others. LÄS MER
5. “Female Migrant Housing Experiences” An in-depth intersectional analysis of housing experiences for female scholars from the global south living in Gothenburg, Sweden.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Living in Sweden is becoming far problematic for immigrants because of the fast-growing population without a correspondent increase in the construction of housing. The high demand of housing and its limited number of supplies has led to shortage and as a result price escalation. LÄS MER