Sökning: "the ring"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 538 uppsatser innehållade orden the ring.
1. Myten om den utarmade stadskärnan : En flerfallstudie om två kommuners upplevda relation mellan stadskärna och externhandelKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Kulturgeografiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper set out with the goal of comparing the perception of inner-city retail’s status with its factual status. A focus has here been made on the city centre’s relationship with external city-centres, due to it often being conceived as one of the primary causes for the stagnation of city-centres. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Teknisk geologi; Lunds universitet/Väg- och vattenbyggnad (CI)
Sammanfattning : The objective of this study was to assess the rainwater infiltration process in the unsaturated zone in an alluvial plain. Particularly, this study is focused on the Chocaya basin in central Bolivia. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Tema Miljöförändring
Sammanfattning : Freshwater lakes constrain its methane (CH4) emissions through CH4 oxidation. CH4 includes three carbon (C) isotopes; the stable isotopes 12C,13C and the unstable and more uncommon isotope 14C. Methanotrophs (i.e. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper (KV)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this essay is to study the evolution and differences of motifs on bronze age objects associated with men and women, the differences in plastic ornamentation and the differences in grave goods in five danish oakcoffin burials from II-III, and fourtythree swedish cremation graves from period IV-VI. The methods used for the motifs and plastic ornamentation are an iconographical one and for the grave goods I have chosen to make a chart. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Department of Molecular Sciences
Sammanfattning : Date labelling is one factor influencing food waste in consumer households and evaluation of optimum shelf life is a tool food industry can use to contribute to di-minished food waste. This explorative pilot study aimed to investigate how quality of sour milk and yogurt changed beyond best before date. LÄS MER