Sökning: "the social support theory."
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1326 uppsatser innehållade orden the social support theory..
1. Advocates for change. A qualitative study about Rwandan social work students reflections about gender roles and gender equalityKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to investigate Rwandan social work students reflections about gender roles and gender equality. This aim was achieved through qualitative, semi-structured, phone interviews with six Rwandan social work students. The interviews were later transcribed, and the data was analysed through a thematic analysis method. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The purpose of our qualitative study was to look more closely at what the process looks like when an individual wants to leave criminality. Our two research questions highlights the meaningful factors to take a step back from criminality, but we also have one question that highlights what kind of support the individual who wants to leave criminality gets. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, kommunikation och lärande
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The general purpose of this study is to examine how parents can be supported in making use of their child’s digital media consumption for second language learning. In particular, a set of requirements are developed for best supporting the integration of children’s online activity into language learning activities by promoting a smooth transfer of knowledge through the spontaneous production of the target language. LÄS MER
4. PARENTAL EXPERIENCES OF RAISING A CHILD WITH AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDER IN GHANA A case study research analysisMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim: This study explores parental experiences of raising a child with Autism SpectrumDisorder (ASD) in Ghana. It investigates parental stress, stigma, access to educationfor children with ASD and coping strategies employed by parents to manage thesituation. LÄS MER
5. Att föra barnen på tal - Yrkesverksammas erfarenheter av att anamma ett barnperspektiv i vuxenpsykiatrin.Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : Professionals in adult psychiatry are obliged to consider the children’s perspective when a patient suffering from mental illness has children. Studies indicate that many children do not receive the support, advice and information to which they are entitled to under the law. LÄS MER