Sökning: "the thinking of male and female"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 23 uppsatser innehållade orden the thinking of male and female.
1. Conceiving a talk show and civic talk through young women’s eyes : gender in an audience study on Indonesian talk show ‘Mata Najwa’Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Medie- och kommunikationsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The thesis focuses on the agency of young Indonesian women audiences promoted by an Indonesia television talk show, Mata Najwa. The aim of the thesis is understanding the engagement of young Indonesian women with the programme and how they acquire knowledge from this public discussion talk show as their resource in having civic talk about political and social issues in Indonesia. LÄS MER
2. Academic and General Stress among Students: The Role of Implicit Theory of Intelligence and GenderMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Psykologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Implicit theory of intelligence concerns the belief whether one's intelligence is fixed (entity theory) or changeable (incremental theory). The aim of this study was to examine the relationship between implicit theory of intelligence and stress, both academic and general, as well the role of gender. LÄS MER
3. Women’s experiences of gender-based barriers and stereotypes in bodybuilding as a masculine sport in PolandMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to study gender-based barriers and stereotypes that influence womenin masculine sports taking bodybuilding as an example and analyzing four interviews by usinga feminism perspective and professional discourse analysis. In terms of methodology it applies narrative writing, interviews, analysis and professional discourse analysis from female bodybuilding athletes and autoethnography. LÄS MER
4. Improving well-being with virtual reality for frail elderly people : a mixed method approach letting them into the three-dimensional worldMaster-uppsats, KTH/Medicinteknik och hälsosystem
Sammanfattning : Introduction: The Swedish population is ageing – resulting in an increase in the number of elderly people and higher socioeconomic demands that the society needs to support them with. In Sweden, frail elderly people with for example mobility and cognitive problems, have the opportunity to attend a day care center where they can join activities and to socialize. LÄS MER
5. Gender, nature and small-scale farming : women’s narratives about gender and view of nature in relation to its impact on organic farmingMaster-uppsats, SLU/Department of Biosystems and Technology (from 130101)
Sammanfattning : Agroecology is both the science, the practice and the movement of sustainable food systems whose meaning includes several dimensions. In this thesis, the social aspect of agroecology is in focus, with emphasis on gendering and gender equality. LÄS MER