Sökning: "theoretical perspectives"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2428 uppsatser innehållade orden theoretical perspectives.
1. EDUCATION FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT IN SÁPMI An interview study with Sámi education professionals addressing the challenges and opportunities for respecting cultural diversity in educationMaster-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : In connection to global ESD discourse concerning the need for education to respect cultural diversity, the aim of this study is to investigate challenges and opportunities encountered by Sámi education professionals regarding the implementation of Sámi education in Sápmi. To meet this purpose, the study addresses the following research questions:How do Sámi education professionals describe:i) culturally appropriate and locally relevant education in Sápmi?ii) challenges and opportunities for implementing culturally appropriate and locally relevant education in Sápmi? To analyze the empirical material obtained through semi-structured interviews, a theoretical framework grounded in decolonial theory, using the concept of epistemic justice and critical place-based pedagogy, is applied. LÄS MER
2. Vårt enda värde är som offer: En intervjustudie om svenska sexarbetares perspektiv på avkriminalisering av köp av sexuella tjänster.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to deepen Sweden’s understanding of the prostitution debate by including sex workers’ perspectives. More specifically, it aims to analyze what sex workers think about the ‘Nordic Model’ VS. the strategies for decriminalization recommended by Amnesty International. LÄS MER
3. “Socialt arbete blir till en socialadministration” - En kvalitativ studie om socialsekreterares upplevelser av arbetet med ekonomiskt bistånd under covid-19 pandeminKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to examine, through qualitative interviews, how social workers who works with social aid perceive how the work with clients has been affected by the guidelines and restrictions which have been created as a consequence of the covid-19 pandemic. Five semi-structured interviews with social workers were conducted. LÄS MER
4. MÄNNISKOHANDEL FÖR SEXUELLA ÄNDAMÅL: EN SÄKERHETSFRÅGA? En kvalitativ idéanalys avseende Europeiska unionens och Sveriges regerings förhållningssättKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis constitutes an idea analysis of sex trafficking as a security issue. The question is ifthe European union and Swedish government adopt a traditional state-centered perspective oran individual-centered perspective in the security dimension. LÄS MER
5. A FEMINIST MILITARY? THE SWEDISH CASE An ideational analysis of the perceptions of security that have shaped the role of the Swedish Armed Forces and their current and future military strategic guidance and defenceMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to contribute knowledge to the current and contemporary debate on the conceptof security in relation to feminism, by seeking which ideas that have shaped the role of the Swedish Armed Forces (SAF) and their current and future military strategic guidance and defence. Based on the theoretical framework of Feminist Security Theory and Classical Realism in International Relations, this case study seeks to identify these ideas in the SAF’sstrategic documents and interviews with SAF Officials. LÄS MER