Sökning: "theory of legitimacy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 677 uppsatser innehållade orden theory of legitimacy.
1. LOCALIZING TRANSITIONAL JUSTICE IN POST ARAB SPRING COUNTRIES A study on the effect of using local language and implementing bodies on the public acceptance of transitional justice in the Middle EastMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The failure of transitional justice (TJ) processes in most post-Arab Spring countries has called TJ theory into question. Most literature addressing this failure is based, primarily, on arguments of anti-Westernism and the “external” nature of TJ measures. LÄS MER
2. The Relationship Between a Governmental Investment Organization and the Concept of Sustainability: The Operationalization of Sustainability in the Case of the Swedish Pension SystemMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to contribute to the understanding of how the relationship between agovernmental investment organization and the concept of sustainability has effects on bothnational and global scales. The thesis discusses the first four funds within the Swedish PensionSystem, which secures Sweden’s pensions through investing money retrieved from citizens’income. LÄS MER
3. Words are just words until they appear in action, right? - Sustainability reporting and its significance for customers in the Swedish fast fashion industryKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background and Problem: The awareness towards environmental sustainability has increasedrapidly both in society and among clothing companies’ stakeholders, e.g. the customers buyingtheir products. This awareness affects the fast fashion industry which is one of the most pollutingindustries. LÄS MER
4. BOSTADSPOLITIK FÖR VEM? En kritisk analys av bostadspolitiska förändringar av hyresmarknadssystem i Göteborg och Amsterdam – från EU- till stadsnivåKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to investigate EU policy on housing with focus on legitimacy and guidelines, and to connect EU policy with development on affordable rental housing in Gothenburg and Amsterdam. Both Sweden and the Netherlands changed national housing policies under EU influence during the last decade, which might have implications on available affordable rental housing and development of gentrification and segregation, which this thesis also aim to cast light on. LÄS MER
5. Using Conservation Conflict Transformation as a Framework to Address Social Conflict Over Wildlife in a Swedish CountyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : In Europe, and throughout the world, the return and preservation of large carnivores isescalating tensions between stakeholder groups, as well as between local actors andauthorities. While wolf conservation efforts have generally been accepted across Swedishauthorities, nature organizations, and the public, there are others who argue that thepreservation of wolves is threatening local values and traditions. LÄS MER