Sökning: "theory of social work"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2698 uppsatser innehållade orden theory of social work.
1. Att värna demokratin. Kommunala tjänstepersoners konstruktioner av demokrati, rättigheter och medborgarskap i det kommunala arbetet med återvändare och islamistisk våldsbejakande extremismMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates how the problem with so called returnees (återvändare) and violent extremism (våldsbejakande extremism) is constructed in the municipal work with and against the same in Sweden, using Carol Bacchi’s and Susan Goodwin’s Foucaultdian approach to policy analysis – the so-called “what’s the problem represented to be?” approach – as its primary method. The purpose is to explore how Swedish ideas of democracy are formed, strengthened and challenged, and what effects this may have on notions of citizenship and human rights. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : It is a known fact that divergences in regards to assessments of social assistance in Swedishsocial welfare offices occur. For divergences in assessments we refer to whether applicationsare granted or not, as well as the amount of subsidies. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Institutionen för matematiska vetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates what it can mean to be a woman in forestry in JönköpingCounty. It asks how the participant experience their situation as women in forestryand what gendered power structures appear in their stories. LÄS MER
4. The Balancing Act of Disclosure: Experiences of Stigma and Resistance Among Men Who Sell Sex to MenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Little attention has been given in previous research to disclosure about sex work and even lessto men’s experience of disclosure about selling sex. There is a lack of understanding of thechoices behind disclosure and how men who have experiences of selling sex use disclosure. LÄS MER
5. Social workers with borders Finnish social workers’ perceptions of transnationalism in the practice with unaccompanied minor migrantsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The aim of this paper was to study the perceptions which Finnish social workers hold of transnationalism in their practice with unaccompanied minors. Seeing how they perceived it as part of the minor’s lives, how they took into consideration the transnational family ties, and how transnational was their own practice were the questions that this study intended to answer. LÄS MER