Sökning: "thermal conductivity"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 145 uppsatser innehållade orden thermal conductivity.
- Master-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskap och matematik
Sammanfattning : Conventional polymer composites are highly demanding due to their high strength and stiffness, low weight, easy processing and corrosion resistance. However, their weak out of plane properties restricts their use in high performance applications, such as aerospace, military and automotive components. LÄS MER
2. Theoretical models of thermal conductivity and the relationship with electrical conductivity for compressed metal powderKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskaper; Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskaper; Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskaper; Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskaper; Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskaper; Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This Independent Project reviews literature about the eﬀect of pressure and temperature on thermal conductivity in packed beds and its relationship with electrical conductivity. Exploring the relationships between thermal conductivity, porosity and pressure can give useful knowledge for further improvements in manufacturing processes in the ﬁeld of powder metallurgy. LÄS MER
3. Towards Paper Insulation Packaging: Evaluation of Thermal and Logistics Performance. A Case Study at HelloFreshMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Förpackningslogistik
Sammanfattning : The most common thermally insulated packaging used today is plastic-based and customer behavior towards plastic materials has changed rapidly in recent years. The Meal Kit Industry has a particular need for insulated packaging/cool pouch (CP) and is looking to shift from plastic materials to more paper-based ones. LÄS MER
4. Thermal Performance Analysis of High Temperature Borehole Thermal Energy Storage Design from an Insulation PerspectiveUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Teknisk geologi; Lunds universitet/Väg- och vattenbyggnad (CI)
Sammanfattning : Thermal energy storage is a growing concept within the sector of energy production. The concept is based on storage of excess thermal energy, for usage during high demand, as a mean of reducing the need for new production. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Betongbyggnad
Sammanfattning : Cement hydration is the result of a series of simultaneous chemical reactions occurring during the production of concrete. An excessive amount of heat is generated, which consequently may give rise to thermal stresses and cause early age cracks in concrete that may affect its structural integrity, and load bearing capacity. LÄS MER