Sökning: "thermal insulation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 175 uppsatser innehållade orden thermal insulation.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Brandteknik
Sammanfattning : Façade fires are a big concern due to past incidents and the large number of victims encountered. Vertical flame spread mechanism specific to this type of fires is a complex phenomenon with parameters that are often difficult to be coupled. LÄS MER
2. Energy use and energy saving in buildings and asthma, allergy and sick building syndrome (SBS): a literature reviewMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Energisystem och byggnadsteknik
Sammanfattning : Energy use in buildings is an important contribution to global CO2 emissions and contributes to global warming. In recent years, there has been concern about creating energy efficiency buildings, green buildings and healthy buildings but this development needs guidance by multidisciplinary scientists and experts. LÄS MER
3. Towards Paper Insulation Packaging: Evaluation of Thermal and Logistics Performance. A Case Study at HelloFreshMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Förpackningslogistik
Sammanfattning : The most common thermally insulated packaging used today is plastic-based and customer behavior towards plastic materials has changed rapidly in recent years. The Meal Kit Industry has a particular need for insulated packaging/cool pouch (CP) and is looking to shift from plastic materials to more paper-based ones. LÄS MER
4. Reframing plastic through experiences at a beach clean-up : a frame analysis of experience-based learnings at a beach clean-up for creating knowledge, building responsibility and motivation to shape individuals’ pro-environmental plastic behavioursMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : The plastic crisis is one of the major environmental challenges of our times. Plastic pollution impacts our health, water, tourism, fishing and overall ecosystem. Plastic debris has accumulated in natural habitats from the poles to the equator. LÄS MER
5. Thermal Performance Analysis of High Temperature Borehole Thermal Energy Storage Design from an Insulation PerspectiveUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Teknisk geologi; Lunds universitet/Väg- och vattenbyggnad (CI)
Sammanfattning : Thermal energy storage is a growing concept within the sector of energy production. The concept is based on storage of excess thermal energy, for usage during high demand, as a mean of reducing the need for new production. LÄS MER