Sökning: "thesis; csr"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 476 uppsatser innehållade orden thesis; csr.
1. Från sidoaktivitet till en organisations DNA - En kvalitativ studie om hållbarhetsstrategi i praktikenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Corporate social responsibility, CSR, has in the last couple of years been researched as animportant part of the organizational research area. Previous research has shown difficultiesand conflicts within the organizations with regard on integrating sustainability into the business models. LÄS MER
2. Networking for a Sustainable Future? A qualitative study about the couplings between member organisations and CSR-networksMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Management.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Centrum för öst- och sydöstasienstudier
Sammanfattning : This thesis studies what triggers people’s environmental attitude using theories of the New Environmental Paradigm (NEP) and emotional affinity towards nature. Having looked at the case of a nature park in Kuala Selangor, Peninsular Malaysia carrying out mangrove rehabilitation and conservation, I also aimed to investigate the institutional interrelations and how these combined with environmental attitudes to influence the management of the park. LÄS MER
4. The industries’ effect on the indigenous people in Chile : A discourse analysis of the Corporate Social Responsibility policies in the aquaculture and forestry sectors in ChileMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to investigate how the rights of the indigenous people are being affected because of the forest and salmon industries surrounding them. The question of the thesis is “How do the companies (multinational and national) in Chile discursively construct themselves as responsible actors in the local communities through their CSR profiles on their webpages?” Through the CDA approach of Fairclough’s three-stage model, I want to analyse the language and how the companies promote themselves as sustainable through their CSR profiles. LÄS MER
5. A strategic distribution model for an upscaling project at an emerging market - and a blockchain technology use case approach to the supply chainMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk logistik
Sammanfattning : Background: Globalization is a phenomenon which has been around since the mid- 19th century, influencing companies to either expand existing markets or entering new markets, to seek new profits. For companies with a global supply chain, the total supply chain cost is a vital factor. LÄS MER