Sökning: "thesis; csr"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 522 uppsatser innehållade orden thesis; csr.
1. Från sidoaktivitet till en organisations DNA - En kvalitativ studie om hållbarhetsstrategi i praktikenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Corporate social responsibility, CSR, has in the last couple of years been researched as animportant part of the organizational research area. Previous research has shown difficultiesand conflicts within the organizations with regard on integrating sustainability into the business models. LÄS MER
2. Networking for a Sustainable Future? A qualitative study about the couplings between member organisations and CSR-networksMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Management.... LÄS MER
3. The impact of residual sustainability on stock behaviors– A quantitative study on Swedish listed companiesMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Nowadays, the value creation and measurement of the economic performances have changed from traditional ways of maximizing shareholder’s wealth to maximizing stakeholder’s wealth. Companies are responsible for creating value not only for their organizationsbut also for the society as a whole because CSR issues attract a global attention and most countries are urging the companies to follow sustainable ways. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Purpose - The subject of green management and its connection to motivational factors is relatively unexplored in existing literature, especially regarding SMEs in the Nordic Countries. The paper aims to investigate frequencies of motivational factors as SMEs present them, suggest the theoretical prioritization of motivational factors for green management practices, and factors impact on different levels of green management. LÄS MER
5. Does Doing Good Mean Doing Better? Influence of CSR Implementations on Employee Work Motivation in OrganizationsMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE)
Sammanfattning : The issue of corporate social responsibility (CSR) is a highly prominent on the international business stage. CSR is present in almost any organization regardless of its size or the industry in which it is operating. LÄS MER