Sökning: "thesis NETWORK"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 5523 uppsatser innehållade orden thesis NETWORK.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : The IPv6 Routing Protocol for Low-power and Lossy Networks (RPL) is the most used routing protocol for resource constrained Internet-of-Things (IoT) networks. With the massive increase in number of Internet-connected IoT devices and the fact that they are becoming more common in safety-critical environments such as in health-care and in the industry, security in these networks are of a big concern. LÄS MER
2. Fast Simulations of Radio Neutrino Detectors : Using Generative Adversarial Networks and Artificial Neural NetworksUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Högenergifysik
Sammanfattning : Neutrino astronomy is expanding into the ultra-high energy (>1017eV) frontier with the use of in-ice detection of Askaryan radio emission from neutrino-induced particle showers. There are already pilot arrays for validating the technology and the next few years will see the planning and construction of IceCube-Gen2, an upgrade to the current neutrino telescope IceCube. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Age estimation from facial images has drawn increasing attention in the past fewyears. This thesis project performs the age group classification of facial imagesacquired in in-the-wild conditions using deep convolutional neural networkstechniques. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för teknikvetenskap (SCI)
Sammanfattning : Accuracy and efficiency have always been of great concern when solving differential equations. One approach to improve accuracy is by introducing a neural network, whose role is to learn the local truncation error (LTE) of a numerical method. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematik LTH
Sammanfattning : 3D segmentations of hearts with congenital heart defects are routinely used today. They are used to study hearts and to prepare before surgery which makes them an important part of patient care. The 3D segmentations are usually created manually, which is a time-consuming process. LÄS MER