Sökning: "thesis about women"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 711 uppsatser innehållade orden thesis about women.
1. WOMENʼS WOVEN WEB - Activating the Biographical Dictionary of Swedish Women through Social Network NarrativesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : When the Biographical Dictionary of Swedish Women (Svenskt kvinnobiografiskt lexikon, SKBL), became freely available online, it opened the opportunity to examine and transform its text-based content in new ways. The purpose of this project is to apply and reflect on explorative visualizations of social networks as a method for presenting and analysing data from SKBL. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvård
Sammanfattning : Mental illness is rising dramatically in Sweden and accounts for as much as 46 % of all ongoing sick leave. Studies show that between 2011 and 2017, the increase due to psychiatric afflictions was 129 %, with the vast majority of cases concerning women in the public sector. LÄS MER
3. “IT’S NOT LIKE THIS IS A CORRUPTION SCANDAL…” A qualitative content analysis of the link between gender and corruption and the mechanisms at playMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The link between gender and corruption has been studied since the beginning of this century and a number of theories have been suggested about why women seem to be more averse towards corruption than men. However, most of the studies are large-N and only look at the relationship on an aggregated level. LÄS MER
4. Free Trade Agreements and Gender (In)Equality: The Possible Gendered Consequences of the EU-Mercosur Free Trade AgreementMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The newly negotiated Free Trade Agreement (FTA) between the European Union (EU) andMercosur has provoked both political and public controversy. Gender equality is one of thecore values of the EU, and a prerequisite for a sustainable development. LÄS MER
5. Hinder och begränsningar för flyktingkvinnor i Sverige att uppnå sexuell och reproduktiv hälsa och rättigheter (SRHR): En kvalitativ undersökning om flyktingkvinnors barriärer till SRHR-vårdKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Health is a universal human right which includes ones sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR). It is covered in the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals as a vital part for women’s health, yet for many women these rights are not followed through. This is highlighted as a result of gender inequality. LÄS MER