Sökning: "thesis cross cultural management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 63 uppsatser innehållade orden thesis cross cultural management.
1. Knowledge Sharing in Cross-Cultural Virtual Teams of an NGO : Exploring the motivation for knowledge sharing of individualsMaster-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Institutionen för kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Purpose – This master thesis aims to investigate knowledge sharing within two selected cross-cultural virtual teams of a non-governmental organization. The particular focus of this study is on the motivation for knowledge sharing of the individual team members. LÄS MER
2. From Conversation to Action : Perceptions and Practices of Allyship in aSwedish Workplace ContextMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Motivated by laws and regulations, moral grounds or the potential business advantages a more diverse workforce might bring, Diversity Management has become an ubiquitous part of organizational practices. Still, minorities are regularly exposed to social and structural discrimination at their workplaces. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk logistik; Lunds universitet/Institutionen för teknisk ekonomi och logistik
Sammanfattning : Supply risk management (SRM) is a well-established aspect in the field of supply chain management (SCM) that has gained even more relevance due to the ongoing covid-19 pandemic. Many articles have been published relating to the topic, such as Norrman and Jansson (2004) and Zsidisin (2003a). LÄS MER
4. Culture’s influence on Emotional Intelligence among leaders in Multinational teams : A Qualitative study with a focus on Mexico and SwedenKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis was to analyze culture’s influence on emotional intelligence between Mexican and Swedish leaders among multinational teams. The theoretical chapter has presented relevant theories relating to the field of research. Starting with globalization and internationalization, continuing with leadership and management. LÄS MER
5. Organizational culture and its implications on post-acquisition integration : A case study of a merger between two entrepreneurial firmsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.); KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : Abstract Mergers and acquisitions (M&A) is an important economic phenomenon, utilized by companies to expand their market share and achieve rapid growth. However, studies imply that a majority of M&As fail to deliver anticipated value, which has led to a vast amount of research investigating why. LÄS MER