Sökning: "thesis for linux"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 160 uppsatser innehållade orden thesis for linux.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Innovationsteknik
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to investigate what the blockchain technology is and how it can be used to store digital certificates. Blockchain has gotten lots of attention since it was presented in 2008 for the digital currency Bitcoin. Certificates are present in many different industries. The work done in this thesis has an exploratory approach. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för tillämpad signalbehandling
Sammanfattning : Compuverde’s software-defined storage product uses multicast for the communication between servers in a cluster. The product makes use of IP UDP multicast for sending status messages between the servers that forms the storage cluster. The storage clusters capacity and performance scales linear to the number of servers in the cluster. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för tillämpad fysik och elektronik
Sammanfattning : In this thesis the real-time latency of an i.MX7D processor on a CL-SOM-IMX7 boardis evaluated. The real-time Linux for the system is created using Xenomai with both theI-Pipe patch and thePREEMPT_RTpatch. The embedded distribution is built using theYocto Project and uses a vendor i. LÄS MER
4. Non-intrusive Logging and Monitoring System of a Parameterized Hardware-in-the-loop Real-Time SimulatorMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Electronic Control Unit (ECU) is a crucial component in today’s vehicle. In a complete vehicle, there are many ECUs installed. Each of these controls a single function of the vehicle. During the development cycle of an ECU, its functionality needs to be validated against the requirement specification. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för datavetenskap och medieteknik (DM)
Sammanfattning : This thesis addresses the challenges of large software and data-intensive systems. We will discuss a Big Data software that consists of quite a bit of Linux configuration, some Scala coding and a set of frameworks that work together to achieve the smooth performance of the system. LÄS MER