Sökning: "thesis hhs"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1506 uppsatser innehållade orden thesis hhs.
1. Customer Satisfaction in the Digital Era: Exploring How Digital Service Providers Can Leverage Pre-existing Customer DataC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : This thesis reviews common methods and theories for measuring customer satisfaction for companies offering digitized services, with a focus on first movers. Specifically, it is investigated whether these theories are compatible with data-science models using preexisting company data. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : This thesis builds upon the influential paper "The Pre-FOMC Announcement Drift" by Lucca and Moench that was published in the Journal of Finance in 2015. The authors found that the periods leading up to FOMC announcements were accompanied by large excess returns. LÄS MER
3. Extraordinary or Ordinary at Best? - An Empirical Study on the Application of Machine Learning Tools for Proxy Means Tests in Poverty TargetingD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : Proxy means tests are a widely used approach in development programs where the beneficiaries need to be determined through targeting. These tests apply a standard econometric method, ordinary least squares, to predict consumption levels using household characteristics as input variables. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering; Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores the role of accounting in business-to-business sales processes of artificial intelligence technologies. The study is conducted through a dual-case study at two Swedish artificial intelligence companies based on semi-structured interviews and organisational sales documents, focusing on the pilot part of the sales process. LÄS MER
5. Illiquidity and Stock Returns: Evidence from the 2007-2016 Period on the Stockholm Stock ExchangeC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, we study whether stock specific liquidity help explain stock return variations on the Stockholm Stock Exchange in Sweden over the years 2007-2016 by regressing excess stock return on liquidity, market excess returns, size and value variables. Furthermore, we investigate whether illiquidity premia have differed during the global financial crisis of 2007-2008, compared to four following two-year periods. LÄS MER