Sökning: "thesis in brand strategic management"
Visar resultat 21 - 25 av 51 uppsatser innehållade orden thesis in brand strategic management.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Sektionen för ekonomi och teknik (SET); Högskolan i Halmstad/Sektionen för ekonomi och teknik (SET); Högskolan i Halmstad/Sektionen för ekonomi och teknik (SET)
Sammanfattning : Titel Indirect economic impacts of a national environment certification as financial business strategyAuthors Ida Antonsson, Emma Hellberg and Linn RingströmAdvisor Arne SöderbomCourse Bachelor thesis – business administrationSeminar date 2013-05-27Purpose The main aim of this study is to describe and analyze how private corporations use national environment certifications as a business strategy to gain power and financial benefits. By studying already certified corporation in Sweden, this study aims to understand, explore and develop already existing theoretical theories and concepts concerning “national environment certifications”. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : This bachelor thesis is conducted as a Minor Field Study (MFS) in Sri Lanka, funded by the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (SIDA). The tourism industry have become a key factor for economic growth in several developing countries. A section of branding which refers to branding of a whole country is place branding. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Problem Discussion: Small and Medium‐sized Enterprises (SMEs) account for innova‐tions, job opportunities and development in an economy. 99% of all European enterprises are SMEs, but it is the large international corporations that control the market, often at the expense of the SMEs. LÄS MER
24. Being Small and Managing Communities : An explorative study on how SMEs utilize community management to communicateKandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Företagsekonomi; Linköpings universitet/Företagsekonomi; Linköpings universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Research on community management conducted in the past has used primarily examples and case studies within large corporations. Small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) also need to be included in community management, exploring the ways in which they deal with community management and if the large company theories on the subject can be applied to them. LÄS MER
25. Branding in the lower level sport club setting : The case of Swedish division 1 ice hockey teamsMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : BackgroundKeller (2009) states that brand equity and the crucial intangiblevalue a brand brings to organizations is perhaps one of the most important marketing topics discussed in recent years. As the competitive market and branding environment for companies are fierce, the sport industry has gradually become more competitive and professional in many aspects of their operations as well. LÄS MER