Sökning: "thesis in software process improvement"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 130 uppsatser innehållade orden thesis in software process improvement.
1. Impact of different primary particles on Geant4 simulation execution time - study on protons and pionsKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Partikelfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The High Luminosity Large Hadron Collider (HL-LHC) at CERN, an improvement to the LHC, scheduled to be operating in 2027, will further the potential for scientific breakthroughs in High Energy Physics. The project’s demand in computational resources, however, is predicted to exceed what will be available then. LÄS MER
2. Undersökning och effektivisering av nyttjandegrad i mjukvarutestmiljö : En fallstudie vid Försäkringskassan ITMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Background. Testing of a software system is a critical part of the software development process, as the need for efficient and high-quality software systems is of great importance. By using so-called test environments, the testing process can be automated and more effective, which in turn contributes to lower time and development costs. Objectives. LÄS MER
3. Traceability of Medical Devices Used During Surgeries : A Study of the Current Traceability System at the Karolinska University Hospital in Solna and Research of ImprovementMaster-uppsats, KTH/Medicinteknik och hälsosystem
Sammanfattning : The last few decades' development of technology has greatly affected healthcare. The implementation of technology in healthcare has advanced and improved it immensely, but it has also brought a new level of complexity. One of the modern issues introduced to healthcare is the traceability of medical devices. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Fakulteten för datavetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Background. Agile software development has seen increased use in large-scale projects in recent times. Many larger corporations transition from using a traditional plan-driven approach for developing software to applying the Agile methodology within its processes. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : Software testing is often a laborious and costly process, as testers need extensive domain-specific knowledge and engineering experience to manually create test cases for diverse test scenarios. These scenarios in many industrial projects are represented in requirement specification documents. LÄS MER