Sökning: "thesis in software process improvement"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 139 uppsatser innehållade orden thesis in software process improvement.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Testing is one of the most crucial steps in providing quality for software products.Two key and heavily used testing levels are unit and system testing, each level hav ing different benefits and drawbacks. For their testing process a software team needsto decide where the focus and effort should be put, often by creating a strategy fortesting. LÄS MER
2. Efficiency and planning in the Swedish healthcare system – and design of a digital scheduling toolMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ergonomi och aerosolteknologi
Sammanfattning : The Swedish regions struggle with resource utilization issues that threaten the ability to provide timely and efficient healthcare to the citizens. This study aims to investigate and map the current production, planning, and scheduling processes within the Swedish healthcare, as well as develop a digital solution. LÄS MER
3. Electronic Performance And Tracking Systems (EPTS) : Perceptions, Benefits and Challenges of Professional Football Athletes and Training StaffMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för informatik (IK)
Sammanfattning : Personal Informatics (PI) are information systems that allow people to process activities with the usage of information technology, aiming to produce informational products (data) either for themselves or for others. Technologies that enable PI are becoming increasingly popular, assisting people in collecting personally relevant information about their body and their behaviour. LÄS MER
4. Efficient and Responsible Incident Management : Designing a Service Desk Web Application with Integrated Major Incident Reporting Functionality for Swedish Government AgenciesM1-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för datavetenskap och medieteknik (DM)
Sammanfattning : In this 7.5 HEC B-level thesis in Computer Science, a service desk web application is designed for Swedish government agencies with integrated major incident reporting functionality to the Swedish Civil Contingencies Agency (Myndigheten för samhällsskydd och beredskap). LÄS MER
5. Business process reengineering: practical implications in the Source-to-Contract process : A case study at a large manufacturing organizationUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik, konst och samhälle; Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik, konst och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This study’s purpose is to give recommendations on how the purchasing process, specifically the Source-to-Contract (S2C) process, can be reengineered by evaluating areas of improvement inspired by Lean and digitalization. To fulfill the purpose, a five-step framework of business process reengineering (BPR) and its methodology was developed, of which this thesis primarily covers the last three steps. LÄS MER