Sökning: "thesis in software process improvement"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 157 uppsatser innehållade orden thesis in software process improvement.
1. Increasing Trust in Software by Synthesizing Property-based Tests from Existing Unit Tests : A study on the expansion of existing test suites through the creation of property-based tests via invariants inferred from existing example-based unit testsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Many software projects include an extensive suite of example-based unit tests. The examples in the test suite can be used as an implicit specification of the behavior of the software. Inferring invariants from these examples may aid in the creation of property-based tests. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för företagande, innovation och hållbarhet
Sammanfattning : This thesis was conducted to analyze and investigate improvement methods for the testing process of steam sterilizers at Getinge AB.Getinge is a leading MedTech multinational company based in Sweden. Steam sterilizer is one of their prominent products. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Tillämpad matematik; Linköpings universitet/Tekniska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : Workforce scheduling is widely used within most industries. A well-outlined and efficient schedule gives cost savings, such as reduced number of overtime hours, increases overall utilization, and facilitates meeting demands. LÄS MER
4. Application of ERT for Quality Assurance in Jet Grouting Columns; A development of an alternative quality controlUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Teknisk geologi; Lunds universitet/Väg- och vattenbyggnad (CI)
Sammanfattning : With the increased urbanization major cities are facing, expansion of larger facilities and households are inevitable. Expansion means larger areas of the surface needs to be used where the risk of varying subsurface soil properties increases with larger surface areas. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Mälardalens universitet/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : As the software is constantly evolving, licensing choices in complex business environments are becoming more and more sophisticated, since licenses are used to govern software costs, access, and responsibilities. With the right licensing model in place and efficiently utilized licensing flow, organizations are able to ensure that the software is being used according to the licensing agreement which can strongly influence the return on software investment. LÄS MER