Sökning: "thesis report books"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 51 uppsatser innehållade orden thesis report books.
- Magister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This report covers the methodology, research, and design process of my Thesis Project I: The Mixed Reality Book. The project is a proof-of-concept system that adds contextual periphery effects to regular paper books, using Spatial Augmented Reality. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Fastigheter och byggande; KTH/Fastigheter och byggande
Sammanfattning : Today, we can observe a shift in consumer behavior where more products are being consumed online. For food or so called fast moving consumer goods it has taken longer to start this transition than for other industries such as books and electronics but now it is on the rise and it has been an overall increase of 30 to 37 % in the last couple of years. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Mittuniversitetet/Avdelningen för informationssystem och -teknologi
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis work was to conduct a general research on existing security techniques and come up with a considerable algorithm for data security in cloud storage. Cloud storage is an infrastructure or is a model of computer data storage in which the digital data is stored in logical pools. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Konstfack/Grafisk design & illustration
Sammanfattning : The thesis consist of two parts - a creative part and a written report.The creative part is a picture book about rivers and the plentiful connections they have with The creative part is a picture book about rivers and the plentiful connections they have with us humans. LÄS MER
5. Analyze, consolidate and improve the product development process at Parker Hannifin QCDE through implementation of DFMA principlesKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för ingenjörsvetenskap; Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för ingenjörsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Parker Hannifin QCDE aim to eliminate as much wasted time, materials and resources as achievable by implementing Design for Manufacturing and Assembly principles into a modified version of their Product Development Process. The modified Product Development Process was developed within this project with the objective of aiding the company to remain competitive within their field, as well as continue to efficiently develop and produce high quality products. LÄS MER