Sökning: "timber structures"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 114 uppsatser innehållade orden timber structures.
1. Byte av fotträ i korsvirke En intervjustudie om lyft och friläggning av fotträ i korsvirkeskonstruktionerKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvård
Sammanfattning : This thesis adress the procedure for replacing the sill in south swedish timber-framed buildings, (also named korsvirke in Swedish, bindingsværk in Danish and fackwerk in German) with a focus on lifting the construction and securing the compartment filling. This knowledge has been difficult to access as it is not described to any great extent in the Swedish or Danish published literature. LÄS MER
2. Strength of axially loaded screw joints in wooden structures exposed to fire : An overview of existing knowledge and proposal for test methodUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för samhällsbyggnad och naturresurser
Sammanfattning : Today, distinct approaches are required when designing timber structures and their joints in the event of fire. Considering that the steel fasteners have temperature dependent properties and that the surrounding wooden construction is also affected by the fire due to occurrence of charring during fire exposure, these types of joints are complicated to design. LÄS MER
3. Statistical analysis of firefighting and damage caused by fire in mid-rise timber-framed residential buildings compared to other construction typesMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Brandteknik
Sammanfattning : The contribution of greenhouse gas emissions in the production of construction materials has sparked a new interest and recent changes in building regulations regarding the use of renewables like wood as the main component in load-bearing elements. Recent regulation changes focus on allowing taller timber structures which bides the question of how to adequately maintain an acceptable level of fire protection considering the characteristically flammable properties of wood-based products. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för tillämpad fysik och elektronik
Sammanfattning : Abstract By using steel in load-bearing structures several opportunities due to its capacity are created, therefor large spans and slender cross-sections can be used. The approach of designing loadbearing structures has been simplified over time thanks to softwares and high-capacity computers. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Forest ecosystems provide a wide range of services necessary for maintaining environmental health and human well-being. Ecosystem models help inform how various management strategies respond in different regions to changing climate conditions. LÄS MER