Sökning: "time series data"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 612 uppsatser innehållade orden time series data.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Previous research has found a significant relationship between FDI inflow and the domestic stock market development. However, the research mainly examines emerging economies that might benefit from foreign capital to a higher extent than a developed country. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Understanding how users interact with a company's service is essential for data-driven businesses that want to better cater to their users and improve their offering. By using a generative machine learning approach it is possible to model user behaviour and generate new data to simulate or recognize and explain typical usage patterns. LÄS MER
3. Machine Learning for Market Prediction : Soft Margin Classifiers for Predicting the Sign of Return on Financial AssetsMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Produktionsekonomi; Linköpings universitet/Produktionsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Forecasting procedures have found applications in a wide variety of areas within finance and have further shown to be one of the most challenging areas of finance. Having an immense variety of economic data, stakeholders aim to understand the current and future state of the market. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Delta regions are typically characterized by their high population density, low elevation, and risk of flooding. Long term planning and preparation is needed to mitigate the adverse effects of floods. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik; KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : This thesis within Industrial Economics and Applied Mathematics investigates the relationship between economic development and subjective well-being. The Easterlin Paradox, originally stated by Richard Easterlin in 1974, is reassessed by utilizing cross-sectional and time series data. LÄS MER