Sökning: "top-down communication"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 45 uppsatser innehållade orden top-down communication.
1. Persuasion, facilitation… contestation? : conceptions of climate change communication in recent literatureMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : The causes and consequences of climate change are to varying degrees understood, produced and faced by various societies across the planet. The projected scope of its consequences and the underdetermination thereof causes much public contestation. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Kulturgeografiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Payment for Ecosystem Services (PES) has been seen as a strategy to reduce poverty while maintaining and increasing the supply of ecosystem services. Vietnam is the first country in Southeast Asia to implement PES as a law for forest protection. LÄS MER
3. From visions of sharing power to building a culture of learning. Citizen participation in communication processes for development, in Malmö, SwedenMagister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The City of Malmö, Sweden’s third largest city, has high ambitions when it comes to inclusion and participation from local businesses and universities, NGOs and citizens. The decision to democratize management and to change the city’s processes towards working on (more) equal terms with relevant actors, was made by the City Council in 2014 as a step towards a socially sustainable development. LÄS MER
4. How can innovations foster collaboration and participation inthe development of sustainableneighbourhoods? Insights from Lyon Living Lab.Master-uppsats, KTH/Samhällsplanering och miljö
Sammanfattning : While sustainability issues take an ever-larger part in city planning, citizens aspirations toinclusion in projects rise. In France, the government encourages the development ofcollaboration between actors and the emergence of innovations in the creation ofsustainable neighbourhoods. LÄS MER
5. The influence of Social Media : A Qualitative Study Researching if Social Media has an influence on Women between the ages of 18 - 25Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för socialt arbete och psykologi
Sammanfattning : The aim of the research was to study if social media usage had any influence on women between the ages of 18 – 25. The research questions answered were: How does Social Media influence young women? How do young women perceive their usage of SM related to their interaction with people? The study was qualitative and made five deep one-on-one interviews, held with semi-structured questions and used convenience sampling. LÄS MER