Sökning: "top-down communication"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 45 uppsatser innehållade orden top-down communication.
1. Persuasion, facilitation… contestation? : conceptions of climate change communication in recent literatureMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : The causes and consequences of climate change are to varying degrees understood, produced and faced by various societies across the planet. The projected scope of its consequences and the underdetermination thereof causes much public contestation. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Logistik och verksamhetsledning; Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Logistik och verksamhetsledning
Sammanfattning : Purpose – The purpose of the study is to map out the top-down and bottom-up perspectives and investigate the information strategies on how it relates to daily operations in three case companies. To fulfill the purpose, the following three questions have been answered: What approach do the organization have on information strategies and what characterizes them? To what extent do the case organization use the information strategies? What opportunities and difficulties do organizations see with the information strategies? Method – To fulfill the purpose, a case study was carried out on three case companies. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Kulturgeografiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Payment for Ecosystem Services (PES) has been seen as a strategy to reduce poverty while maintaining and increasing the supply of ecosystem services. Vietnam is the first country in Southeast Asia to implement PES as a law for forest protection. LÄS MER
4. From visions of sharing power to building a culture of learning. Citizen participation in communication processes for development, in Malmö, SwedenMagister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The City of Malmö, Sweden’s third largest city, has high ambitions when it comes to inclusion and participation from local businesses and universities, NGOs and citizens. The decision to democratize management and to change the city’s processes towards working on (more) equal terms with relevant actors, was made by the City Council in 2014 as a step towards a socially sustainable development. LÄS MER
5. How can innovations foster collaboration and participation inthe development of sustainableneighbourhoods? Insights from Lyon Living Lab.Master-uppsats, KTH/Samhällsplanering och miljö
Sammanfattning : While sustainability issues take an ever-larger part in city planning, citizens aspirations toinclusion in projects rise. In France, the government encourages the development ofcollaboration between actors and the emergence of innovations in the creation ofsustainable neighbourhoods. LÄS MER