Sökning: "total specific energy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 238 uppsatser innehållade orden total specific energy.
1. Consumption of sustainable food products : A study of the Sustainable purchase perception matrix and Sustainable lead consumers; A life cycle assessment of BäR smoothieMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper; Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Part 1 The scientific community has identified an attitude-action gap for demographic and psychographic variables when studying sustainable purchase behaviour. By focusing on what happens during the purchase instead of the purchaser, this cross-sectional study aims to understand sustainable purchase behaviour when consumers purchase sustainable food. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/CEMUSUppsala universitet/Naturresurser och hållbar utveckling
Sammanfattning : Successful integration of the smart grids is crucial for ensuring the efficiency, resiliency, and sustainability of future power systems. With a 46.53% increase in total primary energy supply between 2008 and 2018 (IEA, 2020a), Turkey has the fastest-growing energy market within OECD countries (Erdin and Ozkaya, 2019). LÄS MER
3. THE ROLE OF POLITICAL TRUST ON POLICY ACCEPTABILITY AND PUBLIC SUPPORT FOR A CLIMATE TAX ON MEAT CONSUMPTION A Survey Experiment in Sweden and TurkeyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Human consumption of meat, specifically ruminants, is argued to be one of the major drivers of climate change. Individual and societal behavioural changes are considered necessary to tackle the overconsumption of animal products. LÄS MER
4. An early-stage energetic and environmental analysis for the new district of Jakobsgårdarna in Borlänge, SwedenMaster-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : To achieve the aim of low carbon cities and zero energy districts, it is important to adapt the efficient technologies while maintaining the thermal comfort and sustainable environment. The new challenge in design and building new districts lies in a sustainable and smart way to minimize energy consumption and thus carbon emission. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Refrigerant management is crucial in the attempts to slow climate change. Emissions from the refrigeration sector are primarily due to poor management and unsafe destruction of refrigerants currently in circulation. Safe refrigerant management and improving system operating efficiency can result in a reduction of emissions. LÄS MER