Sökning: "trade agreements"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 226 uppsatser innehållade orden trade agreements.
1. EU FIRST? Examining the Promotion of Sustainable Development in EU Trade Agreements with Singapore and VietnamMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This dissertation aims to determine why the EU is promoting sustainable development as a value in its Free Trade Agreements (FTAs), but also to examine what kind of an actor the EU is in international relations. Since the 2015 Trade for All strategy, the EU has included sustainable development as a key objective in its trade strategy and one way of doing this is by adding a Trade and Sustainable Development (TSD) chapter in its FTAs. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Research show that Nordic Trade unions have been skeptical to statutory minimum wages and state regulation for many years now. However, the Swedish transport union,Transportarbetareförbundet, has recently shown openness towards extending collective agreements by law. LÄS MER
3. South-South Cooperation : A case study of Ethiopia’s political and economic relations with China and TurkeyKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : As the world system and the global political economy is under constant transformation, there is an increasing need for further research. Shifting from a North-South polarity towards a South-South-East relationship, the situation on the African continent is gaining more and more attention. LÄS MER
4. Advertising in high- and low context cultures : A comparative content analysis between Sweden and BrazilKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap; Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : In today's increasingly globalised world, research within cultural differences is called for to be able to categorize nations and aid cross border communications around the world. This thesis is a quantitative study of differences in advertising communication between what is considered high and low context cultures, through a deeper look into Sweden and Brazil. LÄS MER
5. Industrial Actions and the European Union - A study on how the European legal order has affected the right to undertake industrial actions for Swedish trade unionsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för handelsrätt
Sammanfattning : This thesis has the aim of investigating how EU-law has affected the legal position regarding Swedish trade union’s possibilities of undertaking industrial actions. It also aims at determining whether the influence of EU-law on the right to undertake industrial actions has had any effects on the Swedish model. LÄS MER