Sökning: "trade and export"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 183 uppsatser innehållade orden trade and export.
1. “Water is money.” A social-ecological systems approach to power and value in water management: the case of Doñana and Spanish strawberriesMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi; Lunds universitet/LUMID International Master programme in applied International Development and Management
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines a water management conflict resulting from land-use change and export-oriented agricultural intensification in a geography where water is the absolute lifeline to the sustainability of a social-ecological system: the Doñana in southwestern Andalusia, in Spain. Social-ecological systems (SES) approach is the theoretical base of this research, where the Doñana SES is scrutinized with the application of Elinor Ostrom’s SES framework to the very system, as well as the DPSIR (Drivers–Pressures–State–Impacts–Responses) framework for better communication of the conflict. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The effects on trade from negotiating and entering voluntary partnership agreement is estimated using forest product trade data from 2000 to 2014 on countries in the Forest Law Enforcement, Governance and Trade (FLEGT) licensing process. Gravity model framework is used and the result shows that beginning negotiations lead to an export drop by approximately 0. LÄS MER
3. Trade diversification and changing food consumption patterns since the 2000s: The case of homogenizing diets globally and in the BRICSMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : International agricultural trade has seen big developments throughout time, initially driven particularly by the industrial revolution and then influenced by globalization and changes in technology. Coupled with decreasing barriers to trade, the rise of trade agreements, and economic growth of countries, international influences are having big effects on food consumption patterns. LÄS MER
4. Naturresursfällan och exportdiversifiering: En empirisk studie om hur naturresursfällan påverkar exportdiversifieringKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose with this study is to examine if a higher level of natural resources hinders export diversification in less developed countries. This is important as low export diversification might affect a country negatively in several aspects that might lead to lower economic growth. LÄS MER
5. Det exportindustriella komplexet : en idéanalys av den svenska krigsmaterielexporten som spänningsförhållande mellan regeringens intressen och övertygelserKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Mänskliga rättigheter
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to analyse the circumstance of tension within the social-democratic Swedish government regarding the Swedish arms trade. The main analysed material consist of six official state documents, three state writings, two government bills and one state information sheet. LÄS MER