Sökning: "trade barriers"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 224 uppsatser innehållade orden trade barriers.
1. E-handelns påverkan på dagligvaruhandeln En studie om e-handelns och covid-19-pandemins effekter på butikers verksamhetKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background: The emergence of the internet has changed the market structure for many industries, and it can be discerned that there has been a shift where trade has increasingly shifted from traditional retail to online shopping. In the food industry, e-commerce has in recent years grown even larger. LÄS MER
2. Cradle-to-Gate LCA of Water Treatment Alternatives : A case study performed for Norrvatten’s future waterwork expansionMaster-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : Norrvatten is a municipal association which owns a water treatment plant capable of supplying good quality drinking water to the consumers in the associated neighbouring municipalities. After preliminary investigations for the future year of 2050, there were estimates which suggest a potential water quality degradation in the lake which supplies the raw water for treatment due to uncertain future climatic conditions and other forms of pollutions from the surrounding. LÄS MER
3. Gender Norms at Play - A sociological study on new, first-time parents’ attitudes towards the EU directive on earmarked paternity leaveMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Graduate School; Lunds universitet/Master of Science in Social Studies of Gender
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to examine gender norms in parental leave praxes and attitudes towards earmarked paternity leave. The starting point is a forthcoming EU directive on work-life balance for parents and carers that will implement earmarked paternity leave in Denmark by 2022. LÄS MER
4. International Payments, Trade Finance & Blockchain : A qualitative study about the impact of blockchain implementationUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : The digitalization of our world is happening at a rapid pace. In the last few years there has been an avalanche of new technologies that could benefit businesses, such as; artificial intelligence, internet of things and blockchain. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper examines the trade effects of increased trade policy uncertainty following the Brexit referendum by viewing the referendum’s influence on UK exports of goods to EU27 during the time period 2012-2019. This is done to give insight of how trade policy uncertainty can impact real economic behaviour, even when no classical trade barriers are changed. LÄS MER