Sökning: "trade policy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 457 uppsatser innehållade orden trade policy.
1. EU FIRST? Examining the Promotion of Sustainable Development in EU Trade Agreements with Singapore and VietnamMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This dissertation aims to determine why the EU is promoting sustainable development as a value in its Free Trade Agreements (FTAs), but also to examine what kind of an actor the EU is in international relations. Since the 2015 Trade for All strategy, the EU has included sustainable development as a key objective in its trade strategy and one way of doing this is by adding a Trade and Sustainable Development (TSD) chapter in its FTAs. LÄS MER
2. Balancing use and conservation in marine spatial planning - Perspectives of sustainability and the ecosystem approach in a Swedish contextMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för ekonomi och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The environmental concern and interest in marine resources are growing, which is reflected within marine policies in the European Union. In 2007 the Integrated Maritime Policy (IMP) was adopted, aiming at collecting and integrating marine policies in one framework. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Exploration-exploitation trade-off is a fundamental dilemma that reinforcement learning algorithms face. This dilemma is also central to the design of various state of the art bandit algorithms. We take inspiration from these algorithms and try to design reinforcement learning algorithms in an episodic setting. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The impact of trade on environmental quality has received a considerable attention, both in policy debate and in theoretical literature. However, the empirical evidence on the topic remains lagged. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Despite the general consensus on the urgent need for climate mitigation, the achievements of the climate regime have so far been discouraging. The supportiveness of pre-existing global governance institutions should be achieved to enable truly ambitious climate policy. LÄS MER