Sökning: "trans ecology"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 uppsatser innehållade orden trans ecology.
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : This essay applies a trans ecological perspective to the transgender motif in Jeanette Winterson’s novel Frankissstein. A love story, a novel about transhumanism, artificial intelligence and humans relationships to the body, nature and technology. LÄS MER
2. "No country would find 173 billion barrels of oil in the ground and just leave them there" : Examining the hegemony of fossil fuels in the Trudeau government's discourse on the Trans Mountain Pipeline expansion projectMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Humanekologi
Sammanfattning : As the world’s fifth largest oil producer, and holder of the third largest proven oil reserves, Canada is poised to significantly impact future global carbon emissions. The present government, under the leadership of Liberal Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, is seeking to simultaneously position itself as a global climate leader while supporting the exploitation of Canada’s extensive bitumen oil reserves. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Malmö högskola/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Water being a vital resource and an inevitable ingredient for the existence and sustenance of life drew the attention of human settlements from the beginning. Nearly all human activities i.e. commerce, sanitation and transportation get influenced by water in one way or the other. LÄS MER
4. Assessing the effects of agroforestry practices on biological control potential in kale (Brassica oleracea acephala) plantations in Western KenyaMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Ecology
Sammanfattning : Agricultural intensification and extension at the expense of forests are known to have a negative impact on biodiversity and ecosystem services. In Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA), agriculture provides livelihoods for most of the population and forestry is an important additional income. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Department of Landscape Architecture, Planning and Management (from 130101)
Sammanfattning : The global concern for sustainability and for issues connected to climate change engages a vast group of professions and fields of science. As cities worldwide are growing due to a great relocation of people, ecology research has partly shifted its focus towards urban conditions and development. LÄS MER