Sökning: "transaction costs"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 382 uppsatser innehållade orden transaction costs.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to investigate if there is a monetary cost associated with interstate travel by rail within the European Union and how this differs from intrastate railway travel in the Union. The paper makes use of two economic theories, Transaction cost theory and Ramsey pricing, to help explain the effect we find. LÄS MER
2. Transaction costs in WEEE recycling value chains: an analysis of WEEE recycling under collective and individual producer responsibilityMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Internationella miljöinstitutet
Sammanfattning : Increasing waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE) has become a global issue that raises social and environmental impact concerns, and recycling and using recycled materials is proposed by policymakers and academics as a solution. Nevertheless, barriers still exist and result in low collection and recycling rates and underdeveloped recycling markets. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Fastighetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This master thesis aims to investigate buffer zones in forests close to a protected area; how they can occur and what consequences they may have for landowners. Protection of forests due to high nature values is a highly debated topic in Sweden. The debate has led to a governmental investigation concerning the subject. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statistiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The growing expansion of price comparison sites, where shops are compared and ranked in order of lowest prices, has contributed to reduced friction and transaction costs for consumers. Previous research in this field of study has primarily relied on examining the relationships between ranking and consumers’ demand for the resellers’ products. LÄS MER
5. Market Microstructure Invariance, Bid-Ask Spreads and Impact Costs in the Swedish Stock Market : A Transaction Cost Analysis for Intraday Trading in Swedish StocksC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : By studying high-frequency trading data for the Swedish stock market, as proxied by the OMXS30 index, we find that there exists an invariant relationship between transaction cost components and illiquidity. Specifically, we apply the notions of market microstructure and intraday trading invariance to confirm the existence of a proportional relationship between the relative bid-ask spread and an illiquidity measure comprised of observable financial market variables, such as trade volume, price and volatility. LÄS MER