Sökning: "transfer learning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 226 uppsatser innehållade orden transfer learning.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Medicinteknik och hälsosystem
Sammanfattning : Malignant melanoma is the deadliest form of skin cancer. If correctly diagnosed in time, the expected five-year survival rate can increase up to 97 %. Therefore, exploring various methods for early detection can contribute with tools which can be used to improve detection of disease and finally to make sure that help is given in time. LÄS MER
2. Cross-Linguistic Influence in the Acquisition of English as a Third Language. The State of the ArtKandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : This is a review of the literature from the past ten years about cross-linguistic influence (CLI), focusing on grammar, in the acquisition of English as a third language of secondary school learners. Currently, EFL classrooms around the world are experiencing increased linguistic diversity. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Interaktiva och kognitiva system
Sammanfattning : The lack of training data is a common problem in machine learning. One solution to thisproblem is to use transfer learning to remove or reduce the requirement of training data.Selecting datasets for transfer learning can be difficult however. LÄS MER
4. Nyckeln till de kinesiska skrivtecknen : Ett utvecklingsarbete i hur kunskap om tecknens komponenter och uppbyggnad kan främja inlärningen av kinesiska skrivtecken i den svenska skolan.L3-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för konst, kommunikation och lärande
Sammanfattning : For a westerner or any other person who comes from a language background where the alphabet is used to form words and sentences, Chinese is one of the most difficult languages for second language learners. Especially the mastering of the Chinese written language is deemed by a majority of Chinese language students as the most difficult part of learning Chinese. LÄS MER
5. Comparative study of table layout analysis : Layout analysis solutions study for Swedish historical hand-written documentMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för datalogi och datorsystemteknik
Sammanfattning : Background. Nowadays, information retrieval system become more and more popular, it helps people retrieve information more efficiently and accelerates daily task. LÄS MER