Sökning: "transformation projects"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 217 uppsatser innehållade orden transformation projects.
1. Are Traditional Consultant Roles Obsolete in the Era of Digital Transformation? - Exploring Management Consultants’ PerspectivesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Management consultancy services are an indispensable part of corporate life and scholars have extensively studied the consultants’ roles in projects. In this thesis, we study if the previously identified roles dominate in Digital Transformation (DT) projects as well – a context in which consultants’ roles have been less studied. LÄS MER
2. Change management within digital transformations : A study on how to manage a digital change projectMaster-uppsats, Mälardalens universitet/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : This study addresses the issue of a high failure rate for digital transformations and the neglect of working with social aspects of technological changes by answering the question How can organizations work with change management within a digital transformation project to facilitate a change? The study follows a qualitative approach where a case study involving interviews was conducted at a globally leading manufacturing company within the automotive industry. The case study investigated a project which involved a new production concept with new technology and methods of working, which has inspired further projects and started a digital transformation journey at the case company. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : When the Bosnian civil war ended in 1995 by signing the Dayton-peace agreement, the international community imposed so-called liberal peacebuilding, known as the top-down approach. Since this proceeding had brought unsuccessful results, the number of nongovernmental organizations began to increase in order to build a sustainable and more inclusive peace in post-Dayton BiH. LÄS MER
4. Facilitating locations of green energy on land. What can make it successful? - A case study of the Energy Park Veddum KærMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : This paper investigates what can promote green energy projects on land which consist of solar and wind power. The research is done with an economic geographic framework of path-development. A paradigmatic case study is conducted with scientific semi-structured interviews and short “pop-up interviews” which validated the in-depth interviews. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : One of the current challenges for developed countries is the transformation of the entire electricity system. Ambitious objectives of renewable energy penetration in the electricity mixare established to reduce the energy sector’s greenhouse gas emissions rate and reach sustainability goals. LÄS MER