Sökning: "transition metals"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 13 uppsatser innehållade orden transition metals.
1. Optimizing a Single Atom Catalyst for theOxygen Evolution Reaction using DensityFunctional TheoryUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, KTH/Skolan för kemi, bioteknologi och hälsa (CBH)
Sammanfattning : The growing interest of renewable fuel and energy sources has steadily increased over time due to climate changes. Research is being made around the world to find solutions for the different problems; one possible solution is to produce hydrogen gas to help phase out the usage of fossil fuels. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Molekyl- och kondenserade materiens fysik
Sammanfattning : Double perovskite materials exhibit alterations in magnetic order through manipulation oftheir crystal structure. Certain ultra thin metallic bilayers can create an exotic magnetic stateof confined spin textures called skyrmions. In both cases, new atomic arrangements leadto new electrical and magnetic properties. LÄS MER
3. Fabrication and Evaluation of Perovskite LaCrO3 Nanoparticles as Catalyst for Electrochemical Ammonia SynthesisMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för Energivetenskaper
Sammanfattning : As our way of living exploits the resources of the earth and our energy use keeps on increasing, we are now facing a climate crisis never seen before in modern time. To face these consequences and try to ease the harm we need to transform our extraction and use of energy. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för kemi, bioteknologi och hälsa (CBH)
Sammanfattning : As the mission to the decrease global warming and phase out highly pollutingenvironmental practices globally, regulations including Euro 6 and policies generated by theUnited Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) are pushing companiesto be more innovative when it comes to their energy sources. These regulations involve manyfactors related to the cleanliness of the fuel and produced emissions, for example, propertiesof the fuels such as sulfur content, ash content, water content, and resulting emission valuesof Carbon dioxide (CO2) and Nitrogen Oxides (NOx). LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Örebro universitet/Institutionen för naturvetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : An environment is defined as polluted when contaminants are introduced within it and causeadverse effects to its ecosystem. Chemical pollutants can migrate and often affect severalenvironmental compartments: for instance, chemicals can leach from polluted soil intogroundwater, or they can evaporate and disperse into the atmosphere. LÄS MER