Sökning: "transport business"
Visar resultat 11 - 15 av 463 uppsatser innehållade orden transport business.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : In light of the many environmental challenges that the world currently faces, new sustainable solutions are called for. The concept of autonomous heavy vehicles (AVs) is considered to be one of the next megatrends within transportation and this technology shift is predicted to improve safety and logistics as well as to cut driver costs and reduce CO2-emissions. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Transportplanering
Sammanfattning : A weakness with the Swedish Transport Administration’s model for long-distance trips is that it onlyallows for one mode of transportation per trip. A long-distance trip usually consists of several modesof transportation, while the current model does not allow modelling of, for example, a flight with aconnecting car, bus or train transfer. LÄS MER
13. Circular business opportunities : exploring a win-win-win situation from a design thinking perspectiveMaster-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Innovation och produktrealisering
Sammanfattning : The transport sector is one of the main contributors to greenhouse gas emissions worldwide. A current solution to this problem is the introduction of electric vehicles into our transport fleets. However, this solution comes with its challenges; for instance, the environmental impact of batteries once they reach their end-of-life. LÄS MER
14. Exploring Barriers towards Adoption within Electric Road Systems : A Case Study of the User PerspectiveMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : In recent years, Electric Road Systems (ERS) has emerged as a potential solution for sustainable road transport. However, early ERS commercialization has turned out to be challenging and it is needed to better understand what drives a user’s decision to adopt ERS. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Because of increased volumes in trade, maritime transport has been developed into an important determinant for economic development. Considering 124 countries over three time periods, this study aims to present the general correlation between economic growth and seaborne trade. LÄS MER