Sökning: "transportation costs"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 350 uppsatser innehållade orden transportation costs.
1. SYSTEM ANALYSIS OF HIGH CAPACITY TRANSPORTS - Impact Assessment in the Terminal Network of DHL Freight SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Msc in Logistics and Transport Management.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : In a response to negative externalities such as GHG emission, health costs, infrastructural costs, noise and air pollution etc. caused by motorised transportation international organizations and governments have started promoting shifts towards active transportation such as walking and cycling. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Produktionsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Title: Shipment Consolidation Policy Project. A case study at the Integrated Logistics Product Area at the Case Company. Authors: Carl Tornerhjelm, Tom Wachtmeister. Supervisor: Peter Berling, the Division of Production Management. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Children are more vulnerable in vehicles compared to adults in collisions. Two main reasons are the different body structure between these two and vehicles are more designed to fit adults. Children’s head is larger relative to their body mass and their neck muscle ligaments are still not fully developed. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk logistik
Sammanfattning : Title: Adaptation of shipment consolidation and distribution network design to omni-channel retailing Authors: Johan Deniz, Martin Månsson Supervisor: Joakim Kembro, Department of Industrial Management and Logistics, Faculty of Engineering, Lund University Problem description: Global retailers tend to have complex distribution networks. A part of the complexity stems from trade-offs in deciding which distribution mode to choose when transporting goods from the suppliers to the customers. LÄS MER