Sökning: "transportation efficiency"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 246 uppsatser innehållade orden transportation efficiency.
1. Extended Gate - Barriers and opportunities for intermodal improvements, a case study of Port of GothenburgMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Logistics and Transport Management.... LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Inbyggda system; Mälardalens högskola/Inbyggda system
Sammanfattning : The popularity of railway transportation has been on the rise over the past decades, as it has been able to provide safe, reliable, and highly available service. The main challenge within this domain is to reduce the costs of preventive maintenance and improve operational efficiency. LÄS MER
3. Logistics driven packaging for efficient and sustainable road freight : A case study on a global export companyMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för ekonomistyrning och logistik (ELO); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för ekonomistyrning och logistik (ELO); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för ekonomistyrning och logistik (ELO)
Sammanfattning : Packaging plays a crucial role in logistics as it has a significant effect on the efficiency of transportation. The shape and dimensions of packaging material has considerable impact on transport performance, whereas an optimal packaging system for products enables for improved utilization of the total volume on a load carrier. LÄS MER
4. New Housing Developments: A Localisation Strategy considering Energy-Efficiency from an Urban Structure and Transport Perspective for the city of FalunMagister-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : There are several considerations when planning new housing developments, and resultant problems require critical analysis. This thesis has focused on studying some part of the potential issues in the case of a project in the city of Falun. LÄS MER
5. Energy Performance Simulation of Different Ventilation Systems in Sweden and Corresponding Compliance in the LEED Residential Rating SystemMagister-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : The importance of energy efficiency in the operation of the built environment is becoming increasingly important. Energy use in the building sector has exceeded both transportation and industry, while within buildings heating, ventilation, and air conditioning has the greatest share. LÄS MER