Sökning: "transportation efficiency"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 307 uppsatser innehållade orden transportation efficiency.
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : För att nå de klimatmål som EU och 195 andra länder satt upp i Parisavtalet, är det nödvändigt att minska koldioxidutsläppen. Större fokus på elfordon med nollutsläpp och transporter behövs för att minska behovet av fossila bränslen som bensin och diesel. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för företagande, innovation och hållbarhet
Sammanfattning : Building envelopes are perhaps the most influencing players on assuring indoor comfort conditions, in alliance with their impact on the sustainability and energy-efficiency of the building during operation. However, given the multitude of commercial solutions available on the market and the use of different criteria and inconsistent semantics among the existing categorization/classification systems of construction objects, there is still a need for uniformization of the many regarding the main Prefabricated Enclosure Wall Panel Systems (PEWPS) for building applications. LÄS MER
3. The environmental and social impact from digitization in buildings : A case study of the transformation and current conditions on the University hospital of Northern SwedenMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för tillämpad fysik och elektronik
Sammanfattning : To improve sustainability, social, environmental and economic aspects needs to be considered. The most optimal result appears when all three aspects are balanced equally, this is however often overseen by private investors, who focuses only on reaching economic sustainability at the expense of social and environmental sustainability. LÄS MER
4. The Factory of the Future: An analysis on buildings, HVAC, and heat recovery systems in order to reduce energy consumptionMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för energivetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The industrial sector in Sweden accounted for 38 percent of the country’s total energy consumption in 2019. As the world’s focus has shifted drastically on energy consumption, the industry sector’s has as well due to energy initiatives and government-driven regulations. LÄS MER
5. Smart and Sustainable Off-grid Housing Powered by Vehicle to Anything (V2X) : An exploratory study to understand the innovation readiness and feasibility for off-grid living powered by Vehicle to Anything (V2X)Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : For the EU to reach net-zero by 2050, an increased rate of renewable energy generation is needed. Off-grid tiny houses serve as a sustainable housing option as they are energy conservative, and their primary source of energy is renewable energy. LÄS MER