Sökning: "travel and migration"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 35 uppsatser innehållade orden travel and migration.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Högskolan för scen och musik
Sammanfattning : The running theme through my project is migration or travel. I investigate how own folk music compositions, poems and arrangements of Nordic ballads can convey this topic. Traditional ballads, poems and history of Norwegian and Swedish emigration to America in the 19th Century are used as inspiration for my compositions and arrangements. LÄS MER
2. Demokrati och autokrati i kris: : en komparativ analys av Sverige och Irans inrikes- och utrikespolitik under Coronavirusets utbrottKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : Sweden and Iran are faced with a similar societal crisis following the outbreak of the new Coronavirus but are in many ways fundamentally different countries. Using the MSSD (Most Similar System Design) the study aims to explore similarities and differences in crisis management between the two countries through a comparative analysis of certain facets within domestic (education, freedom and rights) and foreign policy (migration and international relations). LÄS MER
3. State Jurisdiction in Search and Rescue Operations - The Extraterritorial Reach of the European Convention on Human Rights and S.S. and Others v. ItalyUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : Every year thousands of refugees and migrants take on perilous journeys and cross the Mediterranean, hoping to reach safety and a better life in Europe. These so-called “boat people” often travel on overcrowded and unseaworthy dinghies and regrettably, many lives are lost each year. LÄS MER
4. Särbehandling : En studie i det skilda bemötandet av nordiska och utomnordiska arbetskraftsinvandrare av de svenska myndigheterna 1947 - 1964Kandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Fakulteten för humaniora och samhällsvetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is first and foremost to examine how the treatment of Nordic and non-Nordic migrant worker groups differed from each other during the time period 1947 to 1964, seen through the lens of the Swedish authorities. The study focuses primarily on the ”landsfiskal,” a now defunct civil servant position that served as a combination of prosecutor, bailiff and chief constable, as well as Statens Utlänningskommission, whose modern equivalent is the Swedish Migration Agency. LÄS MER
5. The Vietnamese people in Poland - From Experiences in Mobility within Air Travel to TransnationalismMagister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to achieve an in-depth understanding of how the Vietnamese people in Poland are involved in mobility within air travel (aero-mobility) for their transnational endeavors. This qualitative study is based on 4 semi-structured face-to-face interviews, 3 text-based interviews with the Vietnamese people living in Poland (VP), and on content analysis of texts and images. LÄS MER