Sökning: "trend following"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 341 uppsatser innehållade orden trend following.
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Critical infrastructure is a term to define the network of crucial assets for the functioning of a society and modern economies. The complexity of critical infrastructures and the ability to connect smart devices to these networks make them more vulnerable to cyberattacks. LÄS MER
2. Chatbot or voice assistant in a help desk application? : A study of users’ experiences and preferencesUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för tillämpad fysik och elektronik
Sammanfattning : Companies across a wide range of business areas are working hard to fulfill users wishes to speak to digital voice assistants. The trend of replacing chatbots in favour for voice assistants carries a risk of companies not considering which applications will actually benefit from getting a voice user interface (VUI) resulting in poor user experience. LÄS MER
3. Using remote sensing and land abandonment as a proxy for long-term human out-migration. A Case Study: Al-Hassakeh Governorate, SyriaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The topic of human migration and displacement has become more important in recent years and will continue to do so in the following decades. Voices become louder claiming that climate change is a driving factor for increased displacement and migration. LÄS MER
4. Cut off cross-border data flow and international investment law. : A legal analysis of a restriction with an effect equivalent of a ban on cross-border data flow and the fair and equitable treatment standard found in bilateral investment treaties.Magister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In the world we live in today, the international trade and economy is becoming more and more dependent on data. Data that can be transferred across borders and during the last couple of years there is an observable trend that the cross-border data flows is increasing. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Background: The implicit nature of social media information brings many advantages to realistic sentiment analysis applications. Sentiment Analysis is the process of extracting opinions and emotions from data. As a research topic, sentiment analysis of Twitter data has received much attention in recent years. LÄS MER