Sökning: "true blood"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 44 uppsatser innehållade orden true blood.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Livsmedelsteknik och nutrition (master)
Sammanfattning : Processed food is a big contribution to the increasing intake of salt among the population, which today is the double of the recommendation stated by the World Health Organization. This high intake of salt affects the human health in such a way that it can increase blood pressure, which in turn can lead to cardiovascular diseases, which are already the main cause of death cause among the world’s population. LÄS MER
2. 'Blood of a Woman' : A Critical Reevaluation of the Traditional Views on Menstrual Impurity in Akkadian TerminologyKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för lingvistik och filologi
Sammanfattning : Assyriology as a field of study has long been dominated by the ideas and values of the white, Western men who, during the 19th century, were responsible for the development and growth of all scientific research. This has resulted in a resilient androcentric bias in the discipline, which to this day continues to influence scholarly perceptions of Ancient Mesopotamian society - and particularly of Mesopotamian women. LÄS MER
3. Indirect systolic blood pressure measurements in cats : improved reliability with prolonged measurement timeUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Clinical Sciences
Sammanfattning : Blood pressure (BP) measurements in cats are performed regularly in the clinical setting. As cats are easily stressed by their surroundings, the so-called white coat effect can easily influence the measurements obtained in the clinical environment. For some animals this could lead to a false diagnosis of hypertension. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för språkstudier
Sammanfattning : This essay is a study of the novel El Señor Presidente, written by Miguel Ángel Asturias andpubliced 1946. It falls under the subgenre the novel of the dictator. My intentions of this studie iscentered arround the concept of fear, which I metaforically link to the human anatomy. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sjukhusfysikerutbildningen
Sammanfattning : Introduction: Renography is a standard diagnostic examination that evaluates renal function, renal pelvic dilatation and urinary obstruction. Renography is performed by injecting a radiopharmaceutical (predominately 99mTc-MAG3) and using gamma camera to image the biodistribution in a dynamic sequence. LÄS MER