Sökning: "trust diversity"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 66 uppsatser innehållade orden trust diversity.
1. Reaching Those ‘Out-of-Reach’: An Explorative Case-Study of Fire Prevention in Vulnerable Urban Communities within Copenhagen.Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Riskhantering (CI)
Sammanfattning : Considering the nature of vulnerability to fires and at-risk groups, the issue is arguably a social problem where spatial analysis has allowed for a greater context, beyond the individual, to be analyzed. Furthermore, reports from fire rescue services of local safety concerns and the convergence of interest between different stakeholders has made communities disposition to fire safety increasingly relevant. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The positive effects of diversity have been comprehensively highlighted in the academic world. However, less research has been conducted on the challenges that can occur due to diversity. Even less research has been conducted on challenges due to diversity in technical teams. LÄS MER
3. Organising Civil Resistance : Understanding the effects and dynamics of organisational structures on the outcome of civil resistance campaignsMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för freds- och konfliktforskning
Sammanfattning : The use of nonviolent tactics has become the most common way to achieve change. The field of civil resistance has been predominantly focussed on the dynamics related to the outcome, however, about the types of organisational structures that are most effective, is no general consensus, yet. LÄS MER
4. Maintaining an organizational culture during a workforce expansion : A case study at a software product development scaleupMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Researchers have already studied organizational culture and expansions of organizations separately. However, the combination of these, how organizational expansion challenges may affect cultural aspects is rare and the niche of this study. LÄS MER
5. Silver bullet or Barbed lure? : An analysis of the Girjas verdict and its potential to stimulate sustainable tourism development in SwedenMagister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för samhällsbyggnad och industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : The Sami indigenous peoples in Northern Scandinavia face ongoing pressures to maintain their traditional way of life. Today, scholars of resilience and sustainability studies have looked towards indigenous tourism to deliver income diversity and cultural preservation. However, to date, this realization has been slow. LÄS MER