Sökning: "umeå informatik"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 614 uppsatser innehållade orden umeå informatik.
1. Employing gamification to support sustainable food consumption : Analysis and Redesign of the Too Good To Go mobile appMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för informatik
Sammanfattning : An estimated 1.3 billion tons of food is lost or wasted every year, adding to the growing problem of CO2 emissions and global warming. Consequently, there is an urgent need to address this issue. LÄS MER
2. Conversational agents in a family context : A qualitative study with children and parents investigating their interactions and worries regarding conversational agentsMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för informatik
Sammanfattning : Conversational agents such as Siri, Google and Alexa are growing in popularity, and Artificial Intelligence in the form of natural language processing utilized by these agents is becoming more available and capable with time. Understanding how conversational agents are used today and what implications it has for our daily lives is important if this trend is going to continue. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för informatik; Umeå universitet/Institutionen för informatik
Sammanfattning : The field of software and web development is constantly changing, which is why the agile methods were created and are now the standard in many companies. Design and development go hand in hand, especially with the popularity of practices like User Experience, but how design is implemented into the agile processes is not always clear. LÄS MER
4. Promotion of influence and design features of e-petitions : A quantitative study of relationships and digitalizationMagister-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för informatik
Sammanfattning : E-democracy may promote influence in political processes. A new e-democratic tool in Sweden is the e-petition. This thesis studies to what extent the e-petition implementations by Swedish municipalities promote citizen influence in political processes and the relationship between variations in citizen influence and e-petition design features. LÄS MER
5. Behovet av NoSQL-databaser hos Business Intelligence-företag : Studie som undersöker behovet av alternativa databaser inom Business Intelligence-områdetKandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för informatik; Umeå universitet/Institutionen för informatik
Sammanfattning : This study presents perceptions towards non-relational, or just NoSQL, databases in IT- and Business Intelligence companies, where we try to determine the need for NoSQL databases in these areas. Earlier studies indicate that the rise of Big Data will force companies to sooner or later expand their data storages to be able to handle the vast amount of data that will emerge, and to find ways to easily manage it. LÄS MER