Sökning: "unaccompanied refugee children"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 129 uppsatser innehållade orden unaccompanied refugee children.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : In autumn 2015 the largest refugee crisis occurred in Europe since world war two (Myndigheten för samhällsskydd och beredskap, MSB 2018). Sweden experienced a migrant flow from various countries because of wars and conflicts in the world (Swedish migration agency, 2016). LÄS MER
2. Integrering och inkludering genom föreningslivet : En intervjustudie om föreningslivets möjligheter till integration av nyanlända och ensamkommande barn och ungdomarKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Socialt arbete; Högskolan Dalarna/Socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Over the past few years, children and youths have been forced to escape their homes. On arrival in Sweden it is important that they become included into the Swedish society. The organization ‘Save the Children’ has developed a project to include these newly arrived children through organized sport activities. LÄS MER
3. Bare Life of Unaccompanied Children: A Critique on the Human Rights State-Centrism and the Right to Asylum in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The question of asylum seekers and refugee rights is one of the main examples which reveals the paradox of the citizen rights and human rights. This thesis aims to analyse the U-turn asylum policy of Sweden regarding unaccompanied minors from a critical perspective in this regard. LÄS MER
4. "Åldern är ju bara en siffra" : En antropologisk litteraturstudie om medicinska åldersbedömningar på ensamkommande flyktingbarnKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för kulturantropologi och etnologi
Sammanfattning : The aim of this essay was to examine the justifications of the swedish government to perform medical age assessments on unaccompanied refugee children seeking asylum in Sweden. These governmental justifications were analyzed through Michel Foucault's theory of disciplinary power as well as through anthropological research on classification of age. LÄS MER
5. Beyond the dichotomies of a coercion and voluntary recruitment, Afghan unaccompanied minors unveil their recruitment process in IranMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Avdelningen för mellanösternstudier
Sammanfattning : By shedding light on accounts from unaccompanied Afghan asylum-seeking minors in Sweden who were child soldiers in Syria, this thesis explores and examines their narratives and their involvement in the civil war in Syria. The research aims to create a deeper understanding of how these children themselves made sense of their participation in the war by answering the following questions: How were the children approached by the recruiters? What kind of reasons for joining the war are put forward by the recruiters and what strategies do the children encounter: a) economic; b) identity formation; c) social deprivation; d) feeling of vulnerability; e) militarization; f) mental development; g) ideology/ religious-sectarian; or all together? How do the children perceive these encounters and make sense of their recruitment to the Shiite Fatemiyoun Brigade? To which extent has the ideology of Shi’ism played an important role for them in joining the Syrian War? This is a qualitative study based on in-depth interviews which combines procedures from two approaches and techniques: an ethnographic approach and a narrative approach that explores the interviewees’ experiences in a period of time and also generates detailed insights. LÄS MER