Sökning: "unaccompanied refugees"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 90 uppsatser innehållade orden unaccompanied refugees.
1. Perpetrators, victims, burdens or resources? : - An ambivalent media picture of children and youths categorised as unaccompaniedMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This study scrutinises, from a critical perspective, how Swedish mainstream news media depict children and youths categorised as unaccompanied after the identified discursive shift in the late autumn of 2015, where a more hostile and negative reporting on refugees became even more prominent. In addition, it explores what different power structures that are made visible in the news reporting. LÄS MER
2. Negotiating Agency: Age assessment experiences of former unaccompanied minors seeking asylum in GermanyMaster-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Fakulteten för kultur och samhälle (KS)
Sammanfattning : The thesis explores on the negotiation of agency in experiences of age assessment of former unaccompanied refugee minors who seek asylum in Germany, as well as in their interaction with the situational context. As a combination of narrative and thematic analysis, the study is based on six online semi-structured interviews with young people and two with professionals working in Youth Welfare Offices. LÄS MER
3. The role of civil society organisations in labour market integration of young immigrants in Sweden: An analysis of the organisation Right To PlayMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : During the year of 2015 and the large migration wave that hit Europe, many unaccompanied young refugees came to Sweden. For this particular group, the challenge is to become integrated to the labour market in order to receive a permanent residency permit in Sweden after they graduate their upper secondary education. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Legal rules regarding unaccompanied refugee children in the European Union (EU) are closely related to the refugee crisis and the community’s asylum policy. This study aims to investigate how the best interests of the unaccompanied refugee child is being ensured under EU law. LÄS MER
5. Traveling to Uncertainty : Unaccompanied minors, humanitarianism and “bare life” in the aftermath of the Greek refugee crisisMagister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Abstract In the last years the refugee inflows towards Europe was striking, particularly in 2015 approximately 1 million refugees crossed the European borders, among the refugee population there were many children, amid those children there were also a special category; the unaccompanied children. The topic of this work is based on the highlighted issue of the unaccompanied minors in Greece. LÄS MER