Sökning: "uncertain elements"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 44 uppsatser innehållade orden uncertain elements.
- L3-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The world we live in today has become more complex, turbulent and unpredictable than ever before. One of the main reasons for this is the emergence of the digital transformation and everything that comes with it, from technological advancements in artificial intelligence and robotics to sharing platforms and the Internet of Things. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Malmö högskola/Fakulteten för lärande och samhälle (LS)
Sammanfattning : Abstract My objective with this master's thesis is to contribute development both to the education for art-teachers and to art education primary and secondary school. This master thesis discusses three students’ different art-based processes in a visual project about sustainable site-specific design. LÄS MER
3. Evaluation of Epistemic Uncertainties in Probabilistic Risk Assessments : Philosophical Review of Epistemic Uncertainties in Probabilistic Risk Assessment Models Applied to Nuclear Power Plants - Fukushima Daiichi Accident as a Case StudyMagister-uppsats, KTH/Filosofi
Sammanfattning : Safety and risk assessment are key priorities for nuclear power plants. Probabilistic risk assessment (PRA) is a method for quantitative evaluation of accident risk, in particular severe nuclear core damage and the associated release of radioactive materials into the environment. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Stockholms universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to examine the elements of the crime of commercial money laundering, provided under section 7 of the Act (2014:307) on penalties for money laundering offences. According to the provision, commercial money laundering is committed by someone who, in the context of business operations or as part of activities that are conducted habitually or otherwise extensively, takes part in a measure that can reasonably be assumed to be taken for money laundering purposes. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, KTH/Byggteknik och design; KTH/Byggteknik och design
Sammanfattning : This essay is a feasibility study on alternative fire protection materials for CLT elements. The purpose isto investigate and compile reasonable alternatives to gypsum board and mineral wool which theproject can then continue to work on and to test and evaluate its fire engineering properties. LÄS MER