Sökning: "undocumented migrants"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 56 uppsatser innehållade orden undocumented migrants.
1. Att vara papperslös, ett hopp eller en mardröm? - En kvalitativ studie om papperslösas levnadssituation och deras psykiska hälsaKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to investigate the living situation of undocumented migrants in Skåne, Sweden and what gives them the strength to carry on. The method used for the study was a qualitative approach where we carried out the intake of information via semi-constructed interviews. LÄS MER
2. ”Jag är papperslös. Jag får inte ta min rättvisa.” En kvalitativ studie om papperslösa personers situation och strategierKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to investigate how undocumented migrants in Sweden describe their situation and which strategies they develop to handle their situation. The method being used has a qualitative approach and the material was collected through semi structured interviews with five individuals who live or have lived previously as undocumented migrants in Sweden. LÄS MER
3. Putting out Fires. The situation of undocumented migrants in Sweden and the role of civil society activism.Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologi; Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan; Lunds universitet/Sociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The migration politics in Sweden have changed drastically within the past years as it has introduced stricter asylum policies and higher securitisation of borders. As a result, an increased number of people are forced to live as undocumented migrants, meaning without a legal permit to stay in the country. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
5. Social work with undocumented migrants: Services, Construction of needs and Problem-solving approaches of Civil Society Organizations in Gothenburg-Sweden.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : As pride to the social work profession, social workers in the civil society honor the imperative to extend social work services to undocumented migrants by constructing this group as eligible and deserving within the civil society space. The aim of the study was to deepen understanding of social work practice with undocumented migrants by inquiring into the services, construction of needs and problem-solving approaches of civil society organizations in Gothenburg, Sweden. LÄS MER