Sökning: "union strategies"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 279 uppsatser innehållade orden union strategies.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The European electricity market is changing together with new EU strategies to address climate change, become climate neutral until 2050 and meet the needs for secure and efficient energy trade. The European market is not yet integrated, and prices tend to differ between regions. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The Republic of Moldova is a relatively new state in Eastern Europe, formed as an independent country in 1991, after the fall of the Soviet Union. While nation branding efforts in Moldova are still in their infancy, the country’s tensioned historical legacy, divided identity and current discursive struggles make it a valuable, albeit highly unexplored subject for nation branding research. LÄS MER
3. La politique linguistique en pratique - Les stratégies pour la langue française dans une institution européenneKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Franska
Sammanfattning : This empirical study attempts to assess the use of French (and other languages) within a European institution to illustrate the following: the daily practical French used within a single directorate-general, the awareness at the directorate of how France is trying to increase the use of French especially during the French presidency 2022, and the attitude and use of French inside and outside the workplace. Despite the effect of Brexit, English has successfully been the Predominant use of language within the European institutions. LÄS MER
4. The Geopolitics of Artificial Intelligence : A Comparative Policy Analysis of French and Chinese Artificial Intelligence Policy DiscourseMaster-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för globala politiska studier (GPS)
Sammanfattning : Artificial Intelligence has become one of the most pressing, discussed, researched and focused upon topics over the past several years. Recently this has extended into fields such as political science with matters such as the relationship between Artificial Intelligence and States. LÄS MER
5. Antagonistic Narrative Strategies with Chinese Characteristics : A study of Chinese media narratives during 2021Master-uppsats, Försvarshögskolan
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the usage of antagonistic narrative strategies in Chinese state media narratives about the European Union, thus gaining a greater understanding of the usage of narratives by authoritarian states. Articles published during March 2021 and November 2021 by the English-language Chinese state media organisation Global Times are analysed using a novel framework developed by Wagnsson & Barzanje (2021). LÄS MER