Sökning: "unique overlapping"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 13 uppsatser innehållade orden unique overlapping.
1. A study of the preliminary National Forest Inventory in Georgia : with special emphasis on degraded vs. non-degraded forestMaster-uppsats, SLU/Southern Swedish Forest Research Centre
Sammanfattning : The South Caucasus and particularly Georgia are known as a “biodiversity hotspot” because of their unique flora and fauna which holds an outstanding amount of endemic species. Knowing this flora and fauna is crucial to protect it, but also to manage the natural resources it holds. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Centrum för praktisk kunskap
Sammanfattning : Syftet med denna essä är att undersöka facilitatorers handlande när ett skifte i en grupp äger rum. Med skifte avses en ny förståelse av ett innehåll som bearbetas. Facilitator är den som underlättar en grupps process att arbeta med någon typ av material eller fråga. LÄS MER
3. Multidimensional Intergenerational Inequality: Resource and Gender Specificity : Intergenerational transmission of inequality in education, social class, and income attainment using a sibling correlations approachMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Sociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study focuses on intergenerational transmission of socioeconomic resources in multiple dimensions and decomposes the influence of parents’ education, social class, and income in relation to the same outcomes for children as well as the unique impact of mothers and fathers on sons and daughters. In order to minimize measurement error in parental characteristics and life course bias for children, high quality Swedish administrative register data (spanning over 40 years) is utilized. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : In forest biomass estimations, three dimensional (3D) canopy structure data derived from images captured by unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), also known as drones, has shown potential due to the flexibility and cost efficiency of the method. However, little research has been done for its applicability in bioenergy forest. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis set out to examine the process of change from a middle management perspective, in order to gain further understanding of the implications of change on the role of this unique organizational position. In order to do so, this research examined the change process from an in-depth single case study perspective. LÄS MER