Sökning: "universal symbols"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 uppsatser innehållade orden universal symbols.
1. Participation and inclusiveness in process and design : a case study of the urban upgrading of two parks in Jaffna, Sri LankaUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : Who is included and has the right to shape public spaces is constantly contested through power struggles and expressions of politics and culture, where conflicting interests shape urban development. The public’s right to engage in the decision-making that affects different aspects of their lives has led to that public participation is now often seen as an important part of a democratic society. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Konstvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Uppsala Universitet, Konstvetenskapliga institutionen, Konstvetenskap Christina Jensen, [email protected] Sakral konst i Renässans och Nutid - En betraktelse av Piero della Francescas "Kristi Dop". Sacral Art in the Renaissance and Today - A Study of Piero della Francesca´s "Baptism of Christ". LÄS MER
3. The Value of Light in Contemporary Memorials : Understanding the needs of contemporary memorials and how they can be accomplished with light. Proposal of a light installation for commemorating the 1989 acticommunist Revolution in Timisoara.Magister-uppsats, KTH/Ljusdesign
Sammanfattning : The master thesis is a research about the relationship between memorials and light. It first studies the characteristics of cultural memories and tries to find what the advantages of using lighting as a means of commemoration are. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The rapid enhancement of low-power short range wireless connectivity has been a driving factor of the pervasive adoption of Internet-of-Things (IoT). However, the lack of universal standard for such technologies causes compatibility issues and slows down innovation. LÄS MER
5. Sex, communism, and dangerous red things - On the semantics of the Hungarian words piros and vörösKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Allmän språkvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The topic of Basic Colour Terms (BCT) and their proposed universality has long been a source of debate within linguistics. Whether colour terms (as symbols) fill lexical gaps of presumed universal colour categories (as senses) or not is relevant for the debate regarding linguistic relativity: the hypothesis about the influence of language on the way we think. LÄS MER