Sökning: "unsupervised classification"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 86 uppsatser innehållade orden unsupervised classification.
1. Carta ex Machina: Testing object-based machine learning and unsupervised classification in land use change detection mapping in the semi-arid governorate of Sidi Bouzid, TunisiaKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Sidi Bouzid, Tunisia is an inland governorate in Tunisia that has undergone a rapid agricultural and urban development since the Tunisian independence in 1952 from being a rural and largely nomadic region into a hub of irrigated agriculture. In 2010 Mohamed Bouazizi sparked the Tunisian revolution by lighting himself on fire int he city of Sidi Bouzid, with some blaming the inequality and water scarcity created by this rapid expansion in the irrigation farming as an important cause (Bayat, 2017; Malka, 2018). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : Military systems are often part of critical operations where unplanned downtime should be avoided at all costs. Using modern machine learning algorithms it could be possible to predict when, where, and at what time a fault is likely to occur which enables time for ordering replacement parts and scheduling maintenance. LÄS MER
3. A Confirmatory Analysis for Automating the Evaluation of Motivation Letters to Emulate Human JudgmentMaster-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Institutionen för information och teknik; Högskolan Dalarna/Institutionen för information och teknik
Sammanfattning : Manually reading, evaluating, and scoring motivation letters as part of the admissions process is a time-consuming and tedious task for Dalarna University's program managers. An automated scoring system would provide them with relief as well as the ability to make much faster decisions when selecting applicants for admission. LÄS MER
4. Diagnosis of Synoptic Weather Patterns Causing Heavy Rainfall Occurrence Using Self-Organizing MapsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Teknisk vattenresurslära
Sammanfattning : The annual number of events with precipitation over 50 mm/h have increased from 1970s and this trend is likely to be continued due to climate change in Kyushu, Japan. Therefore, it is important to recognize what kind of meteorological fields have contributed to the occurrence of heavy rainfall events and to reveal whether it is possible to diagnose heavy rainfall risk. LÄS MER
5. Customer loyalty, return and churn prediction through machine learning methods : for a Swedish fashion and e-commerce companyUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för matematik och matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : The analysis of gaining, retaining and maintaining customer trust is a highly topical issue in the e-commerce industry to mitigate the challenges of increased competition and volatile customer relationships as an effect of the increasing use of the internet to purchase goods. This study is conducted at the Swedish online fashion retailer NA-KD with the aim of gaining better insight into customer behavior that determines purchases, returns and churn. LÄS MER